Download the AFS 2018 Annual Meeting Mobile App
Navigate the event like a pro with the AFS 2018 Annual Meeting mobile app, powered by Core-apps. With the AFS 2018 Annual Meeting mobile app, you can:
- Build a personalized schedule on your phone, or even on your desktop in advance at http://m.core-apps.com/afs_2018
- Sync your schedule across all your devices
- Interactively locate sessions and view exhibitors on the host venue maps
- Find attendees, see their Twitter handles, and connect with your colleagues
- Works when wi-fi is unavailable (new updates and social posts are delayed until next connection)
- Search papers and posters by author or topic
- See what sessions are happening right now
- Download and take notes on event handouts and presentations
- Join the conversation using the Social Media Icon, which automatically adds the #AFS148 hashtag
- Post your event photos and share your experiences on the Photo Gallery/Activity Feed
- Find Atlantic City local places
- And much, much more!
Downloading the App is Easy!
SCAN: Use your device’s QR code scanner to quickly find the AFS 2018 Annual Meeting mobile app (at right)
SEARCH: The App Store or Google Play for “AFS Annual Meetings” or press the buttons below:
TIP: Don’t forget to fill out your profile so you are visible to other attendees!
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices) point your mobile browser to www.core-apps.com/dl/afs_2018.
Platform Compatibility: Android v4.4+ and iOS v9+
Password reset: See www.core-apps.com/dl/afs_2018.
Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
Have the app from Kansas City or Tampa already installed? You don’t need to download it again. Just click the cog icon at the top of the screen for “Settings” and scroll down to the bottom for “Exit to Meeting List” and select this year’s meeting.